Christmas Orders for 2023 will open soon.
Important Ordering Information:
- This year a £20 deposit will be taken for Christmas Orders at checkout. An estimated total will be shown at checkout. On the day you collect your poultry and meat cuts will be weighed so you pay for the exact weight you receive. Hampers and certain items are fixed price, rather than price per kg. So these will not be weighed on collection day. Christmas orders can only include items from our Christmas section this year. Our counters will be stocked as usual on each day for any other items needed.
- All products are approximate weights. As always we will do out best to accommodate your order as near to.
- All products are subject to availability and allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Prices are correct at time of print. and we reserve the right to adjust prices if absolutely necessary.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Extra items can still be purchased in store when you collect subject to availability.
- Please make sure you select the correct collection store and date at checkout. Keep your confirmation email (check junk folder/take a screenshot of confirmation page).
How to order:
- Online – We have added a Christmas Section to our online shop, items in this section can be preordered for Christnas. Shop Christmas Meat & Poultry
- In Person – Call in to either of our shops and fill out a Christmas order form in store or at home and drop it off. A £20 deposit will be taken.
Christmas Delivery Options:
We have very limited delivery options on these days:
22nd December [FULL]
23rd December [FULL]
they are available online for orders over £40. The prices and zones for Christmas Delivery are:
- SR6 – FREE
- NE32, NE33, NE34, NE35, NE36, SR1, SR5, SR2, SR3, SR4,NE37, NE38, NE31, DH4 – £4
Unfortunately we can’t give time slots, so if you are choose delivery, please make sure you are going to be in on the day you have selected.
Pies & Baked Goods – In a change to previous years, we will not be taking preorders for pies this year. Due to staff shortages in the Bakery, we will be making as many pies as possible which will be on sale throughout the week (including 21st, 22nd and 23rd) on a first come first serve basis. There should be plenty to go around. Our pies are also suitable of freezing if desired.
Please store meat and poultry in your FRIDGE, not in your garage/shed etc ????
All of our Festive Poultry is English and mostly free range. We work with local suppliers who we have used for many years to secure the best quality meat and poultry.
- Whole Bird – A traditional Christmas turkey.
- Bonelss Turkey Crown (sometimes called boneless crown) -Boneless breast joint wrapped in streaky bacon, easy to carve all white meat.
Our weights are only a GUIDE – depending on portion sizes.
Turkey Butterfly (Boneless Crown)
Rib of Beef Guide (approx size/price)
1 Rib of Beef
2 Rib of Beef
3 Rib of Beef
4 Rib of Beef
1.5kg serves 4 / £45
2.8kg serves 6 / £84
3.8kg serves 8 / £114
4.8kg serves 10 / £144